1. Collection of Information
1.1 We may collect Personal Data from visitors via the website automatically and they are inclusive not but not limited to the following:
- 1.1.1 Technical information, including your IP address, web browser, device, operating system and service provider while accessing our website.
- 1.1.2 Website interaction information, including your length of visit, page viewed, page exited and number of visits to our website.
- 1.1.3 Transaction information, including your type, quantity and price of purchase.
1.2 Information may also be provided by you to us inclusive but not limited to the following:
- 1.2.1 Personal Information (name, email address, contact number, company address and company name) when you contact us, make purchase, register for an account, participate in an review to us, engage our design service or filling up a form.
- 1.2.2 Credit Card and Payment Information are requested from you and notified to us by third party payment providers when you make payment for your orders.
The collection of information may be combined via multiple sources which you have provided or collected automatically by us.
2. Usage of Information
The usage of your Personal Data are used for the following purposes and shall not be kept longer than necessary to fulfill them:
- 2.1 For keeping our website safe and secure.
- 2.2 For optimizing our website to offer your a more satisfying online experience in the most efficient way.
- 2.3 For order fulfillment, payment processing or to fulfill our obligations from any agreements entered into between you and us.
- 2.4 For our administration of business operation, including troubleshooting, data analysis, statistical testing, marketing research or survey purposes.
3. Disclosure of Information
3.1 Law Enforcement Organisation: The disclosure of your Personal Data as required by the law to partake in law enforcement, legal proceedings, regulatory purposes, investigation of unlawful activities, enforce our Terms and Conditions or to protect the rights of Pop Up Display or others legitimately.
3.2 Members of our Group: Our subsidiaries, holding companies or any platforms which our Group are part of.
3.3 Merger and Acquisition: If any part of Pop Up Display or any member of our Group have been purchased by other entities, your Personal Data held by us will be one of the transferred assets.
3.4 Business Operations: If other companies, entities and individuals have been engaged by us to perform functions that are indicated in Terms and Conditions 2, your Personal Data may be disclosed to them to enable such functions to be completed successfully on our behalf.
4. Cookie and Internet
4.1 Similar to other websites, the website (http://popupdisplay.com.sg/) uses cookie and files which perform similar function of the cookie for various purposes. Cookie is information stored within your hard drive in your computer, mobile or other device. They store a variety of data that includes your password needed to access the website, browsing behavior, IP address, server information and user information. Cookie enables a website to recognize the user via their device and is useful to improve the user experience.
4.2 If you do not want to use cookie, you may disable the cookie via your web browser. The “Help” section from the menu bar for most browsers will provide the instruction for rejecting cookie. Alternatively, you may also set the browser to inform you whenever a website attempts to place a cookie on your computer. However, certain parts of the website may not function correctly without cookies and the use of the website will be limited.
4.3 Communications via the Internet including of emails and web messages are not secure unless they are encrypted. It is to be duly noted that Pop Up Display cannot accept responsibility for any loss of Personal Data that are beyond our control. However, users of the website can choose to opt out for communications over the Internet with us.